- We are now taking dinner reservations for a four course set menu in our dining room
The menu is for the table to share and includes desserts, and is priced at $90pp. Guests will get to sample between 7 to 9 dishes.
- Dietary requirements
We can cater for guests with coeliac disease easily, and also if you are a pescatarian. Onion, garlic and various forms of seafood are the foundations of much of our sauces - you may need to reconsider your booking if you are unable to consume any of these items.
- Reservations before 8pm
Reservations made before 8pm are for a 2 hour seating. We are a small venue with a limited number of seats. A 2 hour seating allows more guests to dine with us.
- Number of guests
We take reservations for up to 4 guests for dinner. If you would like to book for a larger group, please contact us by phone (03 9428 3526) or by email (email@example.com).
- Seats at the bar
We allocate seats at the bar for parties of two or less. We will endevour to sit you at a table with chairs pending availability - do let us know if you prefer chairs. We do not have a separate bar menu.
- Upfront payment for food
We are taking full payment for the set menu at the time of booking. Why? A surprising number of guests are still not showing at their time of reservation. Beverages will be charged on consumption on the day.
- Using an Anchovy gift voucher?
Get in touch with us to make a reservation and quote your gift voucher serial number.
- Changing a reservation
Call us on 03 9428 3526 if you would like to change your reservation.
- Plums, fermented beancurd
- Turkish orange eggplant, turnips
- Honey dew, house made ham
- Shishito peppers, ducks skin, orange
- Barbecued Great Ocean duck, hot & sour rhubarb
- Choko, green chilli & fig leaf oil, peanuts
- Housemade noodles, pick mud crab, warrigul greens
- Barongarook pork, leaves and herbs
- Durian and white chocolate parfait, lemon sorbet, blackberries