- We are now taking dinner reservations for a four course set menu in our dining room
The menu is for the table to share and includes desserts, and is priced at $90pp. Guests will get to sample between 5 to 7 dishes.
- Reservations before 8pm
Reservations made before 8pm are for a 2 hour seating. We are a small venue with a limited number of seats. A 2 hour seating allows more guests to dine with us.
- Number of guests
We take reservations for up to 4 guests for dinner. If you would like to book for a larger group, please contact us by phone (03 9428 3526) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Seats at the bar
We allocate seats at the bar for parties of two or less. We will endevour to sit you at a table with chairs pending availability - do let us know if you prefer chairs. We do not have a separate bar menu.
- Upfront Payment for food
We are taking full payment for the set menu at the time of booking. Beverages will be charged on consumption on the day.
- Using a gift voucher?
Get in touch with us to make a reservation and quote your gift voucher serial number.
- Dietary requirements
The Anchovy menu caters for guests with coeliac disease. If you do have any other dietary requirements, please contact the restaurant to discuss what we can offer.
- Changing a reservation
Call us on 03 9428 3526 if you would like to change your reservation.
- Steamed rice cake, pork fat relish, spring onion oil
- Roasted prawn, Viet-Cajun dressing
- Duck floss, salted sticky rice
- Raw fish salad, tamarind and dessert lime, market's best vegetables and herbs
- Barbecued Great Ocean duck, hot & sour rhubarb
- Roasted asparagus, mam tép
- Duck broth, warrigal greens
- Durian and white chocolate parfait, lemon sorbet, mango