Lunches: We are now open for lunches on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 12pm to 2.30pm
Dinners: Our dinner sessions from Wednesday to Saturday remain unchanged
Days off: We are closed Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays
Festive Season Trading Hours
Our last day of trade in 2018 is Saturday 22 Dec and we will be back for dinner in 2019 on Wednesday 9 Jan
- Wed and Thu dinners 5.30pm to 9.30pm
- Fri and Sat dinners 5.30pm to 10.00pm
- Thu to Sat lunch 12pm to 2.30pm
- We take reservations but also leave a few spots free on a walk-in basis for locals and casual dinners who live, work or play nearby. Get in touch with us.
Best described as Asian Australian – driven by our South East Asian roots and influenced by modern Australian cuisine.
- One Hat, Good Food Guide 2017 to 2019
- #20, Top 100 Restaurants, Australian Financial Review 2018
- #68, Top 100 Restaurants, Gourmet Traveller 2018
- Best Asian Restaurant, Delicious 2017
- #21, delicious.100, Delicious 2017
- Thi Le, Appetite for Excellence 2017 Young Restaurateur
- Thi Le, Best New Talent, Gourmet Traveller 2017
Give the gift that keeps on giving. Tell us how much you want it to be, who the lucky recipient is, and where we should send it to. Send us an email at email@example.com and we can organise everything else.